6 November 2011 11 Comments

What a weekend

5 K

I did the Hot Chocolate 5 K. 32,000 people where running. 32, 000! (suspense music) Some were running the 15 K something I don’t even want to think. Maybe if it was walking the 15 K, but not running it.

There was a time when I wished for my knitting. Yes, really wanted to knit. What would the people that check gear think? Would they let me wait in line with other runners?

Yes, I would run and knit. I could so do that. Even meant another knitter. She was running and asked if I would do a headband with a flower?

Starve Rock

At 1:30 the Rock will meet my feet. That is right I am hiking Starve Rock after running a 5 K. It is going to be painful.

Closing time

(ending music)

I have to go get ready it is 12:03 and I have a rock date. So long and have a great weekend. I have gotten popular. Keep knitting everyone

11 Responses

1. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

2. Edgar Onks 8 November 2011 8:19 am #

Don’t know if I agree, but I will definitely be coming back to check out other articles

3. Kyle Groenendyk 3 December 2011 12:27 pm #

Fine job! More please.

4. custom t shirts 10 December 2011 1:39 am #

The very heart of your writing while sounding reasonable at first, did not settle well with me personally after some time. Somewhere throughout the sentences you actually managed to make me a believer unfortunately just for a short while. I however have got a problem with your jumps in assumptions and one would do nicely to help fill in those gaps. When you actually can accomplish that, I could undoubtedly be amazed.

5. Informacje 6 February 2012 12:58 am #

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

6. Interesujace artykuly 7 February 2012 12:49 pm #

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

7. Chelsie Buvens 24 April 2012 5:42 pm #

Merely wanna remark that you have a very nice site, I love the style it really stands out.

8. recipes for energy 25 April 2012 6:12 pm #

It’s hard to find educated people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

9. alaczen 26 April 2012 7:23 pm #

Yes, and further more if you want update alerts from this site afterward you have to subscribe for it, it will be a better for you Jackson. Have a lovely day!

10. Doug Casassa 10 May 2012 3:18 am #

Really superb information can be found on website .

11. seo services vancouver 25 May 2012 1:57 pm #

What i don’t understood is in fact how you’re now not really a lot more smartly-appreciated than you may be right now. You are very intelligent. You know therefore considerably with regards to this subject, produced me personally believe it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be involved until it is something to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. All the time handle it up!